Moto-Profil is one of the largest and longest-operating distributors of car parts and accessories in Poland and in Central and Eastern Europe. Since 1993, we have been an importer and representative of the world’s largest manufacturers of components necessary for servicing passenger cars and vans. We also offer garage equipment and modern IT solutions for our partners. Through the network of trade partners (wholesaler companies and automotive shops), we reach more than 15,000 car garages throughout Poland.
Moto-Profil is one of two Polish representatives of TEMOT International, an international network of the largest distributors of automotive parts in the world. We are also active in the Association of Automotive Parts Distributors (SDCM).
We are the creator of the ProfiAuto brand – the largest in Poland and one of the largest in Central and Eastern Europe networks of professional car wholesalers, shops and garages. Through this network, more than 2000 garages and 240 trade partners offer parts and accessories from renowned suppliers for all types of passenger cars. Over the past few years, our network has introduced pioneering technological solutions in the garage industry, such as ProfiAuto and ProfiAuto Wirtualny Warsztat (Virtual Garage) apps.
HOW WE OPERATE – OUR PHILOSOPHY
For 30 years, the basis of Moto-Profil’s activities has been the partnership and loyalty to our customers. We invest heavily in new technologies as we know that modern IT solutions are the future of our customers.
At the same time, we professionalise the network of garages and support it commercially with an increasingly extensive and supplier- diversified catalogue of spare parts with over 350,000 references, and in terms of marketing and training. Combined with the long-term development strategy, this model of running the company is, in our opinion, the best recipe for further success. We want Moto-Profil to go from strength to strength, and with it our partners.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
Our vision: “We provide mobility – today and tomorrow” means focusing not only on the current activities, but also on changes to be faced by the aftermarket industry in the years to come. The development of electromobility, changing trends in car use and new legal regulations make us think about the aftermarket prospectively and, at the same time, realise that we are not just distributors of parts, but – together with our partners – specialists that provide mobility to millions of drivers in Europe. Hence our mission:
"We want drivers to enjoy the freedom of mobility every day,
and thus enjoy the joys of life “OUR MISSION AND VISION"
MOTO-PROFIL IN FIGURES
CERTIFICATES AND AWARDS
Moto-Profil has obtained a number of certificates, including:
- SAM Certificate - Software Asset Management
- SAM Certificate - Auditoria
- EULEO Certificate - Prudent Company
Moto-Profil has been awarded the following:
- OTC Excellence Award
- Distinction in the “1000 companies to inspire - Europe 2018” ranking prepared by the London Stock Exchange
- Forbes’ Diamonds in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2017
- the TEMOT International Award for the “Best Shareholder of 2016” in the category “Passenger car”
- the “Kreatura” distinction for the “Projekt Warsztat” (Garage Project) program broadcast in the TVN Turbo channel
- Gazelle of Business in 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009
- Tenneco Awards 2006, 2007, 2008
- the Temot International Award for the “Best Growth Rate” in 2006 and 2007
- the Temot International Award for the “Best International Cooperation” in 2012
- distinction of the Dziennik Gazeta Prawna newspaper in the “Leaders of Export to the East” ranking in 2010
- award of the Association of Automotive Parts Distributors in 2008 and 2009, in the following categories: “Solid Payer” and “Customer-Friendly Service”
- the Macrologic SA Xpert Award in 2010, for the effective use of IT systems in achieving business goals
- nomination to the European Business Award 2012-2013 and a Ruban D’Honeur distinction in the Import/Export category