This document was created by Moto-Profil sp. z o.o. to:
- highlight the special importance that Moto-Profil sp. z o.o. attaches to the issue of protecting the privacy of its website users, while also striving to ensure data security,
- provide job candidates with information regarding the privacy protection of all individuals whose personal data is processed and stored in systems administered by Moto-Profil sp z o.o.
The Privacy and data security of website users is one of the priorities of Moto-Profil sp. z o.o. In view of the above, Moto-Profil sp. z o.o. declares that it will make every effort to ensure the privacy protection of job applicants at least corresponding to the standards set out in applicable regulations, and also undertakes to take measures to prevent any interference by third parties in the personal data and privacy of data subjects.
- Controller – means Moto-Profil sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Chorzów, at 10 Niedźwiedziniec Street, 41-506 Chorzów, Poland, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Katowice-Wschód in Katowice, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS No. 0000025700, share capital of PLN 4,006,000.00, REGON No.: 271218714, VAT No. 954-20-22-592.
- Personal data – means information or fragments of information that can be used to identify the job applicant. This includes categories of personal data such as: name, surname, e-mail, type of relationship with the company, e.g. employee, co-worker, contractor, consumer and other categories of data that may be included in the Notification for accurate description of the Irregularities.
- Website – means the website at moto-profil.pl.
- Device – means an electronic device through which the job applicant gains access to the Website.
- Job candidate – a person applying for a job, internship, traineeship or B2B cooperation with Moto-Profil sp. z o.o.
- The personal data of the job applicant will be processed by Moto-Profil sp. z o.o. solely for the purpose of conducting and resolving the recruitment process for the specified position, based on Article 22(1) of the Labour Code and the consent expressed by the applicant.
- Moto-Profil sp. z o.o. will process the following personal data:
- first name(s) and surname;
- date of birth;
- the contact details indicated by that person;
- professional qualifications;
- education and previous employment history.
- Moto-Profil sp. z o.o. may also require the following personal data:
- residential address;
- PESEL number, and in the absence thereof, the type and number of the identity document.
- In justified cases (e.g. the type of job position), Moto-Profil sp. z o.o. may also request the provision of other personal data.
- Voluntary provision of additional personal data (e.g. photo, information about hobbies, etc.) is treated as an unambiguous expression of consent to their processing by Moto-Profil sp. z o.o.
- If it is not clearly indicated in the advertisement, Moto-Profil sp. z o.o. does not collect and process information about the candidate's lack of a criminal record. Please do not send us such information. An applicant who includes such information in their CV is aware that they are doing so solely on their own initiative. This information does not affect the recruitment outcome and is not taken into account in the evaluation of applicants.
- In the case of recruitment for certain positions, a test of skills and knowledge required for the given position may take place during the job interview.
- Sensitive personal data reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of trade unions, genetic data, biometric data, health data or data on sexual life or sexual orientation. Moto-Profil sp. z o.o. does not intentionally collect sensitive personal data.
- The personal data of the job applicant will be processed for up to 12 months from the time when they were first submitted in the recruitment process and, in the case of consent for further recruitment, personal data will be processed for a maximum period of 4 years.
- The job applicant has the right to request access to personal data concerning him or her, their correction, deletion or limitation of processing and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
- In addition, the applicant has the right to withdraw their consent at any time. The above does not affect the legality of the processing carried out based on the applicant’s consent given before it was withdrawn.
- Any requests related to the job applicant’s data processing should be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition, the job applicant has the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2, Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data by the job applicant is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process.
- Decisions regarding the conduct and outcome of the recruitment process will not be made in an automated manner.
- Moto-Profil does not transfer the applicant’s personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
- Personal data may be transferred to entities or bodies authorised under the provisions of law.
- Applications for positions which are submitted outside of the IT recruitment system should be accompanied by a statement expressing clear and voluntary consent to the processing of personal data by Moto-Profil sp. z o.o. in the recruitment process, as lack of consent will make it impossible to consider the received application.
- Moto-Profil sp. z o.o. ensures the confidentiality and security of the data received in the course of its activities. Access to such data is restricted and the data policies and procedures are designed to protect the data from loss, improper use or disclosure.
- Moto-Profil does not return received applications and reserves the right to respond only to selected applicants.
Job applicant’s equipment security
The job applicant should take care of the security of their devices that have access to the Internet. The device should have an antivirus program with an up-to-date virus definition database, an up-to-date and secure web browser version, and an activated network firewall. Enabling anti-phishing filters (tools) in your web browser, which check whether the displayed website is authentic and not used for obtaining information through the impersonation of an institution or business entity is highly recommended.
A user using a home Wi-Fi network should set a secure and difficult-to-crack access password for the network. Using the highest possible standards of wireless Wi-Fi encryption, which can be enabled on the available equipment, e.g. WPA2, is highly recommended.